Course Online Available:
Prepare yourself for Googls Ads Certification to create impact endorsed by Google.
Cover 360° Google Ads
Fully understand the Google Ads dynamics, reports and properties to setup a successful campaign , ensuring maximum ROI.
An ad group contains ads which target a shared set of keywords. Each of your campaigns is made up of one or more ad groups.
Learn how to set up the budget. The critical area where you specify your spending to generate goal oriented sales.
How to select and the match type of your keywords to trigger your ads to targeted audience?
A negative keyword is a word or phrase that allows you to filter out who your ads will be served to in the search results page.
Learn how to create and change your ad campaign at any time, including your ad text, settings, and budget.
Learn from industry leading case studies, how to get your ads on top position, ensuring maximum ROI.
Ensuring Max. ROI
A profitability measure that evaluates the performance of your campaign as per unit spending.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a marketing platform that allows customers to expose commercials to clients who are actively looking for the one’s services and products at the digital platform. this pay according to click on platform permits marketers to attain out to the proper man or woman at the right time and growth their income. there are special types of commercials that can be be had on Google Ads which gives advertisers the flexibility of selecting an advert type relying on their merchandise and the audience.
Why is it important to invest in ads?
In today’s times, people do not spend time searching over different pages to look for information. They simply make a search query on google and from the first few results they choose something that meets their requirement. Hence for visibility purposes,F it’s essential for every business house big and small to invest some amount in Google Ads..
Google Ads Course Content :
Module 1-Getting to Know Ads
1. Dissecting online advertising
2. Understanding pay-per-click advertising
3. Valuing the benefits of Ads
4. Understanding Ads ad types
5. Understanding where ads show up
Module 2-Getting Started
1. Creating your account
2. Exploring the Ads account structure
3. Organizing campaigns and ad groups
4. Learning the interface
Module 3-Researching Keywords
1. Valuing keyword research
2. Understanding keyword match types
3. Using negative keywords
4. Evaluating a keyword
5. Using the Keyword Planner tool
Module 4-Tracking Ad Performance
1. Defining conversions
2. Using Ads Conversion Tracking
3. Installing Conversion Tracking code
4. Using website call conversions NEW
5. Linking Google Analytics to Ads
Module 5-Optimizing for Performance
1. Measuring return on investment (ROI)
2. Enabling and finding conversion metrics
3. Defining your goals, metrics and budgets
4. Using the Conversion Optimizer
5. Testing your ads with split tests
6. Understanding the balance between performance and volume.
Module 6-Creating Your First Search Campaign
1. Creating a new campaign
2. Targeting locations and languages
3. Setting your bidding strategy and budget
4. Setting your delivery and advanced settings
5. Using ad extensions
6. Using callout extensions NEW
Module 7-Creating Your First Ad Group
1. Writing effective text ads
2. Creating a new ad group
3. Working with additional ad groups
4. Using bid adjustments
Module 8-Understanding Quality Score
1. Understanding the Ads auction
2. Understanding Quality Score
3. Identifying Quality Score issues
Module 9-Using Display Ads in Remarketing Campaigns
1. Understanding remarketing in Ads
2. Creating a remarketing list
3. Using display formats
4. Creating a remarketing campaign
Module 10-Leveraging Video Advertising
1. Understanding video ads
2. Using YouTube TrueView formats
3. Creating a video campaign
4. Reading video campaign reports